Attractive, Functional And Affordable
Professional Concrete Staining
Here at Rock Star Coating Pros, we work hard to create stained finishes that are attractive, long-lasting and functional for your home or business. Our team offers:
- Competitive Pricing
- Professional Opinions
- Top-Grade Materials
- Strong Warranties
Contact Us Today For A
Let’s Outline Your Budget
A Stain For Any Setting Or Use
The Types Of Stains We Offer
We know that different settings have different requirements and different hazards associated with the use of the concrete so we offer the full range of stain to get your concrete ready for whatever life throws your way. Down below, you will learn all about the different stains we offer.
Film Forming Stains
Film-forming stains; or water-based stains, are one of the oldest stains and are still relevant today for its ability to turn any concrete slab into a decorative work of art with a wide range of color options. Down below, you will find what these stains have to offer:
- The most affordable option compared to other stains
- Flexibility in how the coating can be customized, acid-based stains are reactive in their appearance
- No cleaning once the stain has been applied allowing for next day sealing
Unlike film-forming concrete stains, penetrating stains go into the pores of the concrete, decreasing or eliminating the effects of fading, chipping or flaking all while offering a VOC free finish. Want to see a few benefits of penetrating stains? You can find them down below!
- Penetrating sealers can be mixed to form custom color variations
- Affordable, coatings start at 2-4 dollars a square foot typically including the sealer
- Penetrating stains are resistant to weathering, heavy traffic, and UV rays
Acid-based concrete stains are a coating that reacts chemically with the concrete, creating a permanent finish that is both durable and resistant to fading, peeling and flaking. Acid-based stains react with the minerals in the concrete, creating a natural marbling appearance by etching the concretes surface.
- Acid-based stains are extremely durable and are inflammable, resistant to water damage and heavy traffic
- Offer a refined and elegant look that has the feel of quarried stone like marble
- Acid stains are more expensive but last much longer than other options
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Contact Us Now For A Free Quote
Professional, Affordable And Reliable Stains. Call Us Today
Contact us by sending an email, giving us a call or by filling out the form at the top of this page. We are here to assist you with any concrete coating, staining or epoxy so call now for a service you can count on!
Pool decks are a crucial part of any home as they serve as perfect entertainment space, a place to relax and impact the value of your home. Our stains will work to increase the value of your home with a 70-75% ROI, keep the slab protected during the winter and can provide a slip and skid-resistant surface.
- Water-based stains are resistant to mold and mildew growth
- With acid stains, every finish is unique so no 2 of our projects will look the same
- Penetrating and acid stains are resistant to water damage and our sealers will protect against chemical damage
Commercial concrete faces unique challenges on a daily basis but with one of our stains and sealers, we can keep your slab protected from anything your business will have to endure. With stain protection, an easy to clean finish and an attractive finish, here are a few of the settings we can install a concrete stain.
- Conference Centers
- Retail Facilities
Reliable And Efficient
The Installation Process
Acid-based stains are known for their rough installation process but here at Rock Star Coating Pros, we know what it takes to install them perfectly without a hitch. First, we start by ensuring the slab is free of debris like dirt, oil, paint, leftover sealers, adhesives or any other residue that will cause an improper reaction.
While new and existing concrete can be stained, new concrete will need to cure at least 20-28 days after installation before a stain can be applied and depending on your existing concrete’s condition, composure and how it was installed, there may be additional services required before staining can be achieved. Once the slab is properly prepared, we use pump sprayers or brushes to install the acid stain, depending on the effect that is desired.
Why Hire a Professional?
While online guides will tell you that you can install a stain yourself, the process is typically much more intricate than online guides will tell you, not all concrete slabs are the same. When you enlist the help of a professional, you can avoid installation errors and have access to higher quality materials.
- Professionals with licensing will have access to higher-grade materials and more efficient tools
- You won’t have to worry about imperfections in the concrete ruining the finish
- Professionals offer warranties on their work, usually over 1 year
About Our Company
The team at Rock Star Coating Pros has been serving the areas of Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Ahwahtukee Arizona, and surrounding areas for over 12 years. We are licensed (#ROC317029), bonded and insured so you won’t have to worry about any construction-related hazards, giving you peace of mind when working with us!
We stand behind our work so we offer a strong warranty of 2 years for commercial clients and 3 years for most of our residential clients. With hundreds of happy customers, we are here to resolve all of your concrete coating related woes with stains, epoxy and acrylic-based overlays. To see what our team can do for you besides concrete stains, take a look at our home page for information on all of your services!
Why Choose Rock Star
As one of the top-rated coating contractors in Arizona, we take pride in our work so you can count on us for an attractive and long-lasting finish on all of our projects. We have invested in our team to give you the best experience possible and over to the left, you will find a few reasons why you should choose Rock Star Coating Pros.